You need a partner in your corner who safeguards your responders and their patients. Our Type II ambulances are built tough to meet and exceed the rigors of service they encounter, keeping responders and patients safe. When you’re not on the scene, we try to make your experience with our Type II ambulances as stress-free as possible with a limited lifetime electrical warranty, a standard we are proud to include on all our units. With the Type II, it’s safety first, always.
|TRANSIT||T2 350 HIGH ROOF||75”||148”|
|TRANSIT||T2 250 MID ROOF||69”||148”|
|MERCEDES SPRINTER||T2 M2CA46 HIGH ROOF||74"||144"|
We understand every department has its own unique requirements and needs when it comes to their emergency vehicles. That’s why we build flexibility and superior performance into every ambulance we manufacture. Wheeled Coach delivers the standards and options that first-responders depend on most.
- AntiCor™ Protection System
- ToughCoat™ Paint Process
- 15-year modular body structural warranty
- All-aluminum modular body
- ALS layout patient compartment with radius cornered DuraLite™ dowel-constructed cabinets
- Flip-up rear step bumper with Gator Grip® surface
- Rear fender flares
- Running boards with Gator Grip® surface
- Bulkhead ALS cabinets with locking drug cabinet
- Exclusive EnterSafe™ roof design with front roof-mounted intersection lights
- Handicap-style safety yellow grab handles on side and rear doors
- Limited-lifetime cabinet warranty
- Lonplate® II raised diamond-plate vinyl flooring
- Maxi Grip door handles
- Patient compartment check-out lights with 15-minute timer
- Raised fiberglass roof with full-screen ground plane with reinforcements at all warning light mounting locations on Chevrolet® products
- Rear high-back captain’s chair attendant seat with three-point seatbelt
- Roll cage constructed of 1 ¼” and 1 ½” schedule 40 structural tubing fully welded, with 6” gusset plates and longitudinal members on Chevrolet® products
- Seamless upholstery
- Stainless-steel curbside and rear door panels with reflective safety chevrons
- Stainless-steel protectors at critical wear points
- Stainless-steel wheel covers
- (3) Sunray lights in patient compartment
- (5) Weldon 8046 patient compartment dome lights
- (14) Halogen warning lights (optional LED)
- 20-amp shoreline inlet with auto eject
- Limited lifetime electrical warranty
The only option we don't offer is compromise. By listening to customer needs, we develop mission-critical features that many of the largest fire and emergency departments in the country depend on in their life-saving work. Whether we're building a 200-unit order for the U.S. Government or a single unit order that looks as good as it performs, every Wheeled Coach ambulance is built tough to meet each customer's requirements. So, no matter what you need in your next ambulance, know that Wheeled Coach is listening.
An industry-first safety feature, the EnterSafe Top™ is the only 45-degree lighting system that forces more light out in front and to the sides of the ambulance. It increases intersection safety by improving ambulance visibility for other drivers on the road.
PER4MAX® CONTROLLED DECELERATOR
This 4-point ambulance restraint system is intended to turn a serious crash into a walkaway event. The one buckle design allows for easy on and quick egress, the 4-retractor system makes for a quick fit and clean storage, and the fully-retractable system means EMTs will have freedom of movement to allow for uninterrupted patient care. Plus, the Per4Max technology provides controlled deceleration during the event of a crash. Just another way Wheeled Coach is innovating the way lives are saved, not just at the scene, but from point A to point B.
DURALITE CABINET SYSTEM
CNC cut, marine-grade plywood, thermolite options, as well as customizable aluminum cabinets.