Light, Flexible PVC Hard Suction Hose for Drafting
Accept no substitutes: Maxi-Flex is the original lightweight PVC suction-only hose. Simply built smarter, its special corrugated PVC exterior provides maximum flexibility and a smooth waterway for superior flow. Clear flexible PVC between the helix ribs allows full view of water, while distinctive black helix ribs deliver maximum UV protection. Lightweight and ultra-flexible, Maxi-Flex hose affords one person hookup operation with extruded aluminum re-attachable, bolt-on couplings. Designed for suction only—purpose-built for full vacuum; drafting any rural or municipal non-pressurized water source.
- High-Performance. Corrugated PVC exterior provides durability, but with lightweight portability.
- Flexible. Easy to transport and more flexible than traditional hard suction hoses for fast, one person hookup.
- Innovative: Clear flexible PVC in between helix provides full vision of water flow; black helix ribs provide UV protection. Limit exposure to direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- Dependable. One piece extruded aluminum field repairable, re-attachable collars; no plastic parts—and folding handles available.
- Efficient. Designed for suction only. Suitable for hard suction applications, drafting from rural water sources.
- Versatile. Available 1½", 2½" and 3" expansion ring couplings. 4", 4½" 5", and 6" coupled with retractable bolt-on couplings.
- Certified. Assembled in accordance with NFPA 1961 Standard, latest edition, within our ISO-9001 certified quality assurance system.
- Five year warranty.
Hose Sizing and Specifications
|Size||Working Pressure 68ºF||Working Pressure 104ºF||Weight
(For 10' uncoupled)
|IN||PSI (kPa)||PSI (kPa)||LBS (KG)|
|1.5 in||70 (480)||45 (310)||5 (2.3)|
|3 in||45 (310)||25 (170)||12 (5.4)|
|4 in||35 (240)||18 (125)||20 (9.1)|
|4.5 in||35 (240)||18 (125)||23 (10.4)|
|5 in||35 (240)||18 (125)||25 (11.3)|
|6 in||30 (210)||15 (103)||38 (17.2)|