THE SIDEKICK PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- (1) PS200 Series Portable Gas Detector (SKU: 64141)
- (2) Protege ZM Carbon Monoxide (CO) Gas Meters (SKU: SCT-096-3459-01)
SAVE $100 WITH A TRADE-IN!
- Limited to one trade-in per package.
- Gas detector or meter trade-in must be a non-GMI/3M Scott Fire & Safety product.
ABOUT THE PS200
A robust and accurate portable gas meter, the Personal Surveyor (PS200 Series) provides unrivaled protection in confined space applications with audible and visual alarms in the event of exposure to flammable or toxic gases.
- Simple 1-button operation
- Measures up to 4 gases: Methane (LEL, CH4), Oxygen (O2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), and Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S)
- Other flammable gases, available on request
- Audible, visual and vibrating alarms
- Internal pump (optional)
- Lightweight yet robust construction
- Sensor integrity checking
- Ease of maintenance
ABOUT THE PROTEGE ZM
The Scott Protégé ZM Single Gas Meter is an easy-to-use, zero-maintenance gas detection solution that delivers high performance in a small package. The product is available in oxygen, carbon monoxide, and hydrogen sulfide models. Once activated, the Protégé ZM monitor does not require charging or calibration and will operate for two years, maintenance and hassle-free.
- Zero maintenance single gas solution
- Available in hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, and oxygen configurations
- Two-year operating life, no charging or calibration required
- Hydrogen sulfide and carbon monoxide models include a hibernating feature to extend battery life
- Three-point alarm system including audible, visual and tactile alarms
- Customizable LCD display can show operating life remaining, real-time gas readings or both
- User configurable alarm setpoints, bump, and calibration reminders
- Data logging capabilities
- IP 66/67 rated enclosure (3rd party certified)
- Supported by a portfolio of accessories including a 4-bay test station and IR Connect programmer
- User Manual