30-YEAR LIFE CARBON CYLINDER SPECIFICATIONS
• Up to a 30-year life expectancy
• Built to and approved to +DOT specifications
• Composite cylinder consisting of an aluminum alloy inner shell, with a total overwrap of carbon fiber, fiberglass and epoxy resin
• 4500 psig working pressure
• Available in 30-minute, 45-minute and 60-minute rated durations based on NIOSH breathing rates
• Hydrostatic testing performed every five years
+This product does not carry TC approval and may not be used and/or transported into Canada.
COMPATIBILITY: The Scott Extended Life (SEL) 30-year life cylinders are approved with Air-Pak 75 SCBA and Air-Pak X3 SCBA.