When a call comes in for a structure fire with possible entrapment, or a mayday is issued for a firefighter in distress, the last thing that should be on the minds of the RIT team is the equipment needed to perform the rescue. The RIT-Pak Fast Attack is another example of Scott Safety listening to the fire services community to deliver a user-friendly and intuitive product solution that firefighters can rely on.
The Scott Safety RIT-Pak Fast Attack offers a small, lightweight, and compact solution for rapid entry and air replenishment to a firefighter in distress. Developed with speed and efficiency in mind, the RIT-Pak Fast Attack provides an intuitive design enabling RIT teams to focus on locating and assessing the downed firefighter.
- Offered in two different bag sizes and designed to accommodate 15-min up to 45-min cylinder durations, the RIT-Pak Fast Attack allows fire departments to customize a solution to fit their specific needs.
- Two color-coded storage compartments and tactile feel pull handles offer easy identification of high-pressure and low-pressure components
- Hi-viz orange material with reflective markings ensures the carrying bag can be seen in low visibility situations
- A fixed point carabiner on each end of the bag allows for easy attachment to the downed firefighter for emergency egress
- An easy-to-remove and adjustable length shoulder strap provides supplementary use as a pick-off strap during RIT removal
- A distinct, audible whistle alarm provides notification when the RIT-Pak Fast Attack has reached 25% remaining of the rated cylinder pressure
The RIT-Pak Fast Attack comes standard with a modified AV-3000 SureSeal facepiece and an E-Z Flo mask-mounted regulator. The facepiece utilizes a head harness with a donning handle and has split rings for ease of tightening up the neck straps. The mask-mounted regulator is equipped with a metal plate to prevent accidental activation during storage/transport and also has reflective strips on the face to improve visibility in low light conditions.
**Cylinder Sold Separately