Firefighter One (FF1) is looking for a digitally-savvy, energetic Marketing Coordinator to develop our branding and digital presence into an industry leader. The ideal candidate understands the importance of digital marketing and is excited to contribute to a growing company’s success. Key traits are a fresh-minded, go-getter that can carry out original ideas swiftly with minimal supportive management and guidance. The Marketing Coordinator will execute digital, print and communication strategies such as graphic design, social media, web design, email marketing, SEO, analytics, among other responsibilities for all divisions of the company: Apparatus, Equipment and Service. We are a very tight team and looking to fill this role with a team player that excels in a busy, fast-paced environment. The Marketing Coordinator reports to the VP/General Manager and will be based full-time in our Sparta HQ location.
- Support the company in design and deliver new marketing concepts for digital channels including web, social, marketing/promotional, and email that deliver a clear brand direction for all company divisions.
- Collaborate with all divisions to execute customer marketing journeys including digital ads, email marketing, swag, surveys, quarterly video newsletters, customers interviews and follow-up opportunities.
- Post content across all social media platforms including videos, graphics, stories and giveaways while engaging with followers, conducting competitive research and seeking new opportunities to grow our digital presence.
- Analyze data to monitor campaigns and evaluate results.
- Collaborate with Apparatus Delivery Coordinator and Communications Manager in creating internal and external materials, graphics, presentations, updating website and social media platforms with new deals, deliveries and news.
- Create and manage the production of marketing collateral and presentations.
- Execute with the organization of events, tradeshows and provide project-specific administrative support including capturing content.
- Develop ideas for experiential marketing programs designed to enhance and grow the company's brand and divisions.
- Create and oversee website designs, other site imagery and content, marketing creative and layouts, all from a user-centric perspective.
- Update and manage FF1’s website and e-commerce platform daily to ensure it accurately displays our branding, product catalog, company news and information.
- Strengthen the connection between FF1 and its audience through company videos, communications and website updates.
- Development and growth of FF1’s distribution lists and audiences.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, graphic and/or web design.
- 1-3 years of proven successful marketing experience.
- A portfolio of PDF Samples and/or website samples demonstrating a broad range of capabilities across multiple platforms, including print, digital, web design, illustration, photo retouching.
- Expert at Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and print production
- Strong understanding and active use of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter)
- Strong experience and understanding of HTML, API and SEO is required.
- Skilled in Google Suite and Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Working knowledge of website platforms (Shopify) and cloud-based file sharing and archiving (Dropbox/Google Drive).
- Strong understanding of various printing processes and terminology along with knowledge of appropriate file types for optimal output quality.
- Ability to create original design elements, including gifs and illustrations.
- Skilled in photography, capturing video and editing.
- Must be creative, articulate, and a motivated self-starter.
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Openness to constructive feedback and making on-the-fly changes as directed.
- Attention to detail, obsession with accuracy and ability to proofread to eliminate all errors.
- Flexible, positive, adaptable can-do attitude.
- Knowledgeable on the latest practices for web and social media.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with colleagues.
- Sense of humor and fun to work with.
- Sophisticated visual taste.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
BONUS SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software or desire to learn/implement CRM.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the fire service industry is preferred but not required.
- Competitive salary
- Full-time benefits include: health, dental and vision plans, 401K and matching, profit sharing, vacations and holiday paid time off and other perks.
- Privately owned and fast-growing company.
- Join a fun and tight-knit team.
- Be a part of a passionate and impactful industry.
- Plenty of room to grow within the company.
- $42-$50K per year
FF1 is a first responder apparatus, equipment, and equipment dealer in New Jersey. Our headquarters is located in Sparta, NJ. We have over 30 full- and part-time staff members. Our company represents hundreds of manufacturers and thousands of products. While our outside sales team covers the state of New Jersey, our inside sales team and website attract customers out-of-state. Our customer base is comprised a wide variety of first responders including volunteer and career fire departments, police, EMS/EMTs, and more.