FF1 Provides Factory Certified SCBA Service.
Did you know that NFPA requires annual flow testing on SCBA?
To assist you with the maintenance of your self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA), FF1 Professional Safety Services provides a comprehensive offering of SCBA service.
As a Scott authorized service center, FF1 is equipped to handle all of your SCBA maintenance needs. Schedule your Annual SCBA Service by filling out our online service form.
Whether you bring your equipment to our facility or prefer to have the service performed at the fire house, we’re here to help you keep your most important piece of safety equipment operating correctly.
Annual Preventative Maintenance
Breathing Apparatus Testing
- Visual Inspections
- In Station/At Shop
- Face piece inspection
- Maintenance Tracking & Record Keeping
Bar Code Tracking & Record Keeping
- Bar Code Tracking for SCBA
Hydrostatic Testing – Bottles
- All SCBA and Storage Cylinders are required to have periodic hydrostat testing as mandated by DOT 173.34.
- FF1 provides hydrostatic testing on all sizes of steel, aluminum and composite cylinders
Breathing Apparatus Repairs & Overhauls
- Scott. Authorized Service Center
- Warranty Repairs