Never in firefighter history has one fan worked with your department’s other battery-operated tools. Until now. The all-new Super Vac 18″ variable-speed battery fan, equipped with dual DeWalt batteries, is the most compatible PPV interface on the market. Finally, the industry can turn to a fan with a trusted battery name that pairs with Super Vac’s dependable history.
1. Curved Handle: Folds into the frame for compact storage; curved design provides higher grip for better ergonomics.
2. Compact, Roll-Cage Frame: Features one of the most compact, lightweight designs among battery PPVs with its aluminum frame design.
3. Stream Shaper Guard: Allows for flexible setback; Air Cone Guard is available by request
4. Polymer Blade: Minimizes weight; Super Vac’s single-piece cast aluminum blade is available by request
5. Optional Shore Power: 120-240V AC operation is available upon request.
6. Standard Flat-Proof Rubber Tires: Highly maneuverable, and all without lifting the fan; easy to deploy by the smallest firefighters.
*Weight is without shore power.