- Constructed from multi-layer, non-microporous PE laminate material for Type 3, 4, 5, and 6 protection
- Innovative seam technology featuring stitched seams reinforced with five-layer chemically protective tape offers increased protection
- High-performance fabric with a soft, anti-static inner layer helps reduce distraction and noise caused by movement
- Features elastic hood, waist, cuffs, and ankles so that the coveralls stay in place
- Recommended for chemical mixing and handling, oil spills and cleanup, hazardous waste remediation, metal etching and refining, and more
- 12 units included in each case
The 3M™ Chemical Protective Coveralls 4570 are the apparel professionals look to for safety and customized functionality when working in environments that feature chemical exposure. Built with performance and convenience in mind, our coverall is designed with heavy-duty fabric and carefully considered design features that offer superior personal protection.
Enhanced coverage for extra protection
Your workers will appreciate the full coverage our coverall provides while working. A double-front closing system with two storm flaps (each featuring separate color-coded zippers) creates a double seal that minimizes entry points for contaminants and provides additional protection against splashes.
Fit and comfort
Our protective apparel combines ease and comfort without sacrificing safety. Thanks to a three-paneled hood with a chin flap and elastic cuffs, our coverall provides comfortable coverage while working. Large, user-friendly zipper rings and thumb loops make this safety wear easy to adjust—even if you're wearing safety gloves.
Work hard in harsh conditions
From oil and gas, to healthcare and law enforcement, choosing the right safety apparel to outfit your workers depends on the specific application and work environment. With various size options available, you can find a solution to help ensure each of your workers are protected on the job.
3M™ Protective Coveralls 4570 - Americas Sell Sheet (PDF, 384.2KB)
3M Protective Coveralls 4570 Technical Data Sheet (PDF, 655.2KB)
||3M Stock #7000089886
||3M Stock #7000089688
||3M Stock #7000089689
||3M Stock #7000089690
||3M Stock #7000089691
||3M Stock #7000089692
||3M Stock #7000089693