- 3M Pressure Diffusion Technology allows temples to naturally adjust to individual head sizes eliminating the need to stock multiple frame sizes at worksites
- At a weight of less than 1 oz., provides comfortable, durable, lightweight eye protection
- Secure, snug fit keeps eyewear in place without slippage even when the person is in motion
- Anti-scratch coating helps protect lenses from scratches, nicks and scrapes that can become distractions
- Polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% UVA and UVB up to 380 nm and meet the requirements of CSA Z94.3 and ANSI Z87.1-2015
- SecureFit™ Alternate fit protective eyewear expands the fit of eyewear to multiple face shapes and sizes with unique design adjustments such as lens angling angled to help accommodate high cheekbone structure and soft nose pads designed to help fit securely on a low nose bridge.
Stylish, lightweight design weighs less than 1oz. Features proprietary 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology that helps diffuse pressure over the ear to enhance frame comfort while not compromising the security of fit across a diverse workforce.
3M™ SecureFit™ Protective Eyewear naturally adjusts the temples to individual head sizes for a customized fit to each person. This self adjusting feature is possible through 3M’s proprietary Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology, a new design with no moving parts and nothing to adjust. Designed to diffuse pressure over the ears, the glasses automatically adjust to the head and facial features of the wearer. Weighing less than 1 ounce, the durable, snug fitting, flexible nature of SecureFit offers a more comfortable and personal fit than old fashion “one size fits all” glasses that are rigid and unyielding in design. These glasses adapt to the wearer, rather than the other way around. The snug fit also keeps the glasses securely in place as the wearer looks up and down or side to side, eliminating the need for frequent repositioning of the glasses due to head movement. Plus, these safety glasses help eliminate the expense of stocking multiple frame sizes at jobsites to accommodate different people. An anti scratch coating has been applied to help reduce the potential of surface damage to the lenses, which helps maintain visibility by protecting the lenses from distracting scratches, nicks and scrapes.
These glasses come with important safety features for overall eye protection, including impact resistant polycarbonate lenses that absorb 99.9% UVA and UVB rays up to 380 nm. The glasses also meet the requirements of CSA Z94.3 and ANSI Z87.1 2015. This protective eyewear weighs less than one ounce for lightweight comfort.