EXTENDED LIFE EQUALS EXTENDED SAVINGS
Keeping true to the low cost of ownership that our customers have come to expect, 3M Scott Fire & Safety introduces another evolution in cylinder technology. The Scott Extended Life (SEL) 30-Year Life Cylinder. Designed and manufactured to comply with DOT specifications, the 30-Year Life Cylinder meets the needs and demands of all SCBA users as it provides the opportunity to extend service life beyond that of a traditional carbon composite cylinder. For a product solution that delivers “on all cylinders,” the new Scott Extended Life (SEL) 30-Year Cylinder offers extended savings for your budgetary needs.
30-YEAR LIFE CARBON CYLINDER SPECIFICATIONS
- Up to a 30-year life expectancy
- Built to and approved to +DOT specifications
- Composite cylinder consisting of an aluminum alloy inner shell, with a total overwrap of carbon fiber, fiberglass and epoxy resin
- 4500 psig working pressure
- Available in 30-minute, 45-minute and 60-minute rated durations based on NIOSH breathing rates
- Hydrostatic testing performed every five years
- COMPATIBILITY: The Scott Extended Life (SEL) 30-year life cylinders are approved with Air-Pak 75 SCBA and Air-Pak X3 SCBA.
This product does not carry TC approval and may not be used and/or transported into Canada.
Click Here for a Product Q&A