Properties and Construction
- High quality, double jacket, municipal fire hose made from 100% high tensile strength polyester yarn along with a lining of thermoplastic polyurethane for reduced weight while remaining kink resistant.
- Optional Dura-CoteTM protective treatment greatly increases abrasion, heat, flame and petrochemical resistance while virtually eliminating water pick- up. When treated, 8T is protected from mildew and no drying is required.
- Hose remains flexible to temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C) and is designed to totally eliminate deterioration by ozone.
- Polyurethane lining material meets National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Standard 61 for drinking water.
- National Fire Hose 8T hose is manufactured in accordance with NFPA 1961 standard, latest edition within our ISO-9001 certified quality assurance system.