Properties and Construction
- ATX is a 3-ply rubber municipal fire hose with both the cover and liner made of heavy duty nitrile rubber, high tensile strength tightly woven polyester reinforcement for maximum durability and flexibility.
- Smooth liner keeps friction loss to a minimum.
- Nitrile rubber cover greatly increases abrasion resistance, provides long service life and the tightly woven reinforcement resists puncture.
- Hose remains flexible to temperatures as low as -5°F (-20°C) and is resistant to ozone, oxidation, and highly chemically inert.
- Suitable for attack, supply, and relay applications.
- Snap-tite Hose ATX is manufactured in accordance with NFPA 1961 standard, latest edition within our ISO-9001: 2000 certified quality assurance system.