The 3M Scott Fire & Safety E-Z Airline respirator offers ideal protection when extended wear times are required in non-IDLH environments. This supplied-air respirator provides comfort and protection in a variety of industrial applications. As a Type C positive pressure respirator, the E-Z Airline supplied-air respirator can be used with various lengths of Scott supplied air hose for a combined total of up to 300 feet.
- Type C positive pressure respirator for non-IDLH environments
- Ideal for use where extended wear times are needed in environments that are not immediately dangerous to life or health (non-IDLH), such as painting, plant maintenance operations and welding.
- NIOSH approved with Scott’s AV-2000, AV-3000, AV-3000 with SureSeal System, and Weld-O-Vista full facepieces
- Available with Hansen, Schrader, Hansen HK, CEJN and Foster fittings
- Can be used with various lengths of Scott Supplied Airline Hose, for a combined total of up to 300 feet*.
- E-Z Flo Modulair regulator allows for personal issue regulators that can also be used with the Industrial SCBA (ISCBA), ACSi SCBA, and Ska-Pak Plus respirators for reduced training and inventory costs
Click Here for Q&A
• E-Z Airline with facepiece - 2.7 lbs (1.2 kg)
• NIOSH approval TC-19C-318
Belt Dimensions (Fully Extended)
• Waist Belt - 58 inches (147.3 cm)
• Shoulder Harness - 48 inches (121.9 cm)
• 60 to 125 psi (4.1 to 8.6 bar)