Skip to content
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Extractor tumbles PPE gear like a front loader using a vertical spinning basket/tub while maintaining top loading convenience
- The most efficient PPE washer available and costs less to use based on total energy, water, and detergent usage
- Patented tub design cleans more effectively than circular tubs
- Made in the USA
- Can wash 1-2 sets of turnout gear per load.
- Full wash cycle: 25-35 minutes
- Runs on 120 volts
- Watts per load: 110-160 watt-hours
- Stainless steel inner and outer tubs
- Capacity: 2 cu. ft and has a patented tub design
- Includes water level selection and variable water temperature knobs
- Exclusive heavy-duty four strut suspension
- Two bearings per shaft, supported on the front and back
- Easy soft-mount installation
- No transmission or agitator to replace
- No lower water seals; eliminates future leaking problems
- With fewer overall moving parts; promotes longer life expectancy
- Total front access to parts; longer life expectancy and fewer overall parts
- Complete with manual /manufacturer’s warranty
- Follows NFPA-1851 guidelines
- Dimensions: 26" x 27" x 2"
- Height with door up: 56"
- Depth with rear hose: 30"
- Weight: 190lbs.
- Spin Cycle & G-Force
- Delicate/Permanent: 525 RPM, 85.9 G-Force
- Normal: 560 RPM, 97.8 G-Force
- DO NOT plug power supply cord into GFI outlet
- Hot water temperature cannot exceed 105°F/40°C per NFPA Section 7: 7.2.3.