The EZ-Scape Pro™ Integrated Self-Rescue Belt incorporates new features and has been designed to better meet the rigorous demands of the fire service. Based on feedback and recommendations from actual firefighters, the EZ-Scape Pro offers enhanced performance and provides greater versatility by creating a seamlessly integrated rescue belt in a lightweight, one-size-fits-most configuration. Incorporating an NFPA 1983 rated attachment point, the EZ-Scape Pro boasts a 3,034 pound minimum breaking strength.
Built on the existing reliability of the EZ-Scape product line, the new quick-release buckle with integrated D-ring on the EZ-Scape Pro is one of the lightest and strongest load-bearing buckles available on the market. With the integration of the new buckle, the EZ-Scape Pro may be adjusted from 28 to 56 inches — a true one-size-fits-most offering.
At nearly half the weight of a Crosby hook, the Lightning GT is a light, multipurpose anchor hook that is precision-machined from 7000 series aluminum for strength and durability. Despite its lightweight feel, the Lightning GT exceeds the strength requirements set forth in the NFPA 1983, 2012 edition standard.
An exciting new feature of the EZ-Scape Pro is the belt-only option, which allows firefighters to choose their own personal escape system or utilize the NFPA attachment point for a variety of other fireground operations. When paired with the approved multi-use ladder strap, the belt can serve a multitude of functions, meeting NFPA Class 1 Ladder/Escape Belt standards. An added benefit of the belt-only option is the enhanced comfort that it provides to the Air-Pak X3 SCBA.
- Greater versatility – Utilize the NFPA 1983 rated attachment point in a variety of fireground situations including a downed firefighter rescue, ladder belt attachment, or RIT operations.
- Enhanced comfort - Mimics the current Scott Air-Pak parachute-buckle design to provide quick and easy donning and doffing, ensuring a secure and more comfortable fit.
- Better performance - Available with the new Lightning GT hook, one of the lightest, most versatile anchor hooks available.
- More flexibility – Can be configured as a belt-only option for your own personal escape bailout system.
- Improved cost-savings - Eliminates the need to issue individually-sized belts, providing a lower total cost of ownership to the department.