**Other Threads Available by Request
POLYESTER JACKET WITH EXTRUDED-THROUGH-THE-WEAVE NITRILE TUBE ATTACK HOSE
The newest addition to the Ponn family, the Gladiator is a premier hose which has a polyester outside jacket that encompasses a very durable nitrile-through-the-weave inside liner. Built to last, the rugged hose is constructed with extruded through-the-weave nitrile rubber liner with a durable outer polyester jacket providing incredible strength and long-lasting performance. The Gladiator performs well at high or low pressures, has a smooth and enhanced waterway for better flows and less kinking than other products on the market. Both the nitrile-through-the-weave inner lining and outer jacket are proudly made at our factories in Pennsylvania, USA.
- Innovative Design. When subjected to a static pressure of 100 PSI shall be capable of safely with-standing a surface temperature of 1200º F (648º C) applied by a hot metal cube for a minimum of 45 seconds without burstin. Additionally, the Service Test Pressue is 500 PSI, making it a very durable and reliable hose.
- Durable. Optional Dura-Cote™ treatment extends the life of the hose and greatly increases abrasion, heat, flame and petrochemical resistance while virtually eliminating water pick-up. Also protects from mildew and no drying is required.
- Flexible. Remains flexible to temperatures as low as 50°F (-45°C) and is highly resistant to ozone and oxidation. Kink resistance exceeds that of lightweight jacketed hose.
- Identifiable. Optional color-coded stripe of one contrasting color can be woven into the outer jacket running the full length of the hose.
- Versatile. Suitable for use with CAFS and foam solutions.
- Certified. Manufactured in accordance with NFPA 1961 Standard, latest edition within our ISO-9001 certified quality assurance system.
HOSE SIZING AND SPECIFICATIONS
|SIZE||SERVICE TEST||PROOF TEST||BURST||WEIGHT
(FOR 50' COUPLED)
|IN||PSI (kPa)||PSI (kPa)||PSI (kPa)||LBS (KG)||IN|
|1 3/4"||500 (3447)||1000 (6895)||1500 (10342)||19 (8.6)||2-1/4”|
|2"||500 (3447)||1000 (6895)||1500 (10342)||24 (10.9)||2-15/16”|
|2 1/2"||500 (3447)||1000 (6895)||1500 (10342)||26 (11.8)||3"|