ALCO-LITE® fiberglass fire ladders are designed to meet firefighters’ most demanding requirements. Non-conductive fiberglass side rail construction offers an added measure of safety when used near charged electrical circuits.
Alco-Lite’s unique design allows for rung repair to be performed at your firehouse with commonly used tools.
- Non-conductive fiberglass side rails for improved safety
- Solid I-beam construction for greater strength and rigidity
- Field repairable with factory parts
- All FEL and FEL3 extension ladders equipped with 1/2" diameter halyards
- Double rung plates increase strength and durability
- Meets/exceeds N.F.P.A. 1931 standards
- Equipped with high strength steel butt spurs and rounded aluminum top caps for increased durability
- Oversized 2.25” pulley for easy operation
- Comes with 3/4" reinforced roof hooks
- Length: 10’ 11”
- Width: 9-1/8”
- Banking Thickness: 3-13/16”
- Weight: 30 lbs