MODEL: MD3188 SKU: 62533135543
If it doesn't say work vest, it's not a real work vest. Ideal for constant wear situations, hot, humid conditions and high mobility requirements.
Available exclusively from Mustang Survival, the Inflatable Work Vest is the first of its kind. Designed by Mustang's Innovation Technology experts and built for serious users, Mustang Survival has pioneered the standards for inflatable work vests.
With a comfortable and low-profile fit, the MD3188 Inflatable Work Vest offers enhanced mobility and reduced heat stress, allowing crews and professionals to work more efficiently throughout the day. Its 35lb buoyancy rating also means they'll have the added safety of extra flotation when they need it. Bright fluorescent yellow-green inflation cell for improved visibility.Research shows fluorescent yellow-green to be the most visible color in a water rescue scenario.
Made for the most severe marine environments, the Inflatable Work Vest contains Hydrostatic Inflator Technology (HIT) that offers reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water, and not inadvertently due to rain, spray or humidity. This technology is exclusive to Mustang Survival in North America and maintenance-free for 5 years from date of manufacture or until inflated.
The product also features the patented SecureZip™ closure system to ensure the Vest will stay closed during even the most rigorous activity and still open effortlessly upon inflation.
- USCG - UL1180 - Inflatable PFDs 160.076 - Type V (Commercial Use); Type II (Recreational Use)
- USCG Type V inflatable Work Vest, can also be worn as a Type II inflatable
- Approved for use on inspected and uninspected vessels of any size
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit C (Model # MA7214)
- Low maintenance Hydrostatic Inflator Technology only inflates when submerged in water, minimizing accidental inflation.
- 5 years maintenance-free inflator (from date of manufacture) with status indicator window. Upon inflation, it is essential to inspect and re-arm your PFD before next use
- CO2 cylinder contained inside cell to protect against corrosion
- Provides 38lb of buoyancy when inflated - twice the flotation of most foam PFDs
- Bright fluorescent yellow-green inflation cell for improved in-water visibility*
- Durable PU-coated nylon shell offers improved puncture and abrasion resistance
- Custom-molded inflator cover reduces wear and protects inflator cap
- SecureZip™ closure features recessed zipper to protect teeth from contaminants
- Retro-reflective SOLAS Tape on front & back outer shell
- Strobe light holder, safety whistle and additional SOLAS reflective tape visible when inflated
- Includes back-up oral inflation tube and manual activation cord
- Universal Adult (16 years+ / 80lbs+) with chest size 30" - 52"
- Uses re-arm kit MA7214
- 50 MPH strength tested
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™
- IMPORTANT: Recall Advisory Notice - Click here for more information
Click Here for Data Sheet
Click Here for Owner's Manual