Designed for quick and easy use, the ISCBA SCBA provides superior IDLH-level respiratory protection in non-fire related environments. The ISCBA features a simple, dependable single stage pressure reducer combined with the 3M Scott E-Z Flo mask-mounted regulator with first breath activation.
The ISCBA has a sturdy wire-formed backframe with the option of a nylon or Kevlar harness. It is available in 2216 psig low-pressure or 4500 psig high-pressure models, both with an option for a dual-port reducer and extended duration airline.
- Offers NIOSH approved, SCBA protection in non-fire related environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH)
- Available in 2216psig and 4500psig operating pressures
- Features a simple, dependable single-stage pressure reducer with optional dual-port manifold for the option of adding an extended duration airline connection, enabling the SCBA to accept an airline connection from an external air source
- Features Scott’s E-Z Flo Regulator with first-breath activation, positive engagement mechanism for quick donning, and an air-saver switch which allows the SCBA to be put in standby mode when connected to an activated cylinder
- Optional E-Z Flo regulator with Modulair quick disconnect allows for personal issue regulators that can also be used with Scott’s Ska-Pak Plus and E-Z Airline respirators, reducing training and inventory costs
- Top-Down Convertibility with AV-2000, AV-3000 and AV-3000 with SureSeal system facepieces
- Choice of harness style:
- Nylon for chemical resistance
- Kevlar for high heat environment or where there is potential for sparking