The Fire Hooks K770 Saw is an ideal saw for forcible entry and roof work due to its extremely light weight. The Fire Hooks K770 saw weighs in at 22 lbs. without the blade and fuel making it a perfect choice for any fire department operation.
Standard Saw Features:
• Active Air Filtration: One of the most efficient air filtration systems on the market, delivering operational times up to one year, with minimal to no filter service required.
• X-Torq Engine: Produces 75 % less emissions, 20 % lower fuel consumption, more power, and lower vibration.
• DuraStarter: The dust-sealed starter, and the durable starter cord reduce the risk of downtime and increase reliability and product life.
• SmartCarb: Built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
• The Poly-V belt provides better transmission of power, less frequent re-tensioning and greatly extended product life.
• Wrench holder attached to front handle
• Efficient vibration dampening for more convenient operation
• Easy to start thanks to Air Purge and decompression valve
• Fuel indicator in the tank shows fuel level
|K770 Saw Specifications
| Cylinder displacement
||4.48 cu. in.
| Power Output
| Sound pressure lever at operators ear
| Blade Diameter
||12 or 14 inch
| Max. Cutting Depth w/ 12" Blade
| Max. Cutting Depth w/ 14" Blade
| Weight (no blade or fuel)