The Navigator Pro Valve Controller is the latest in the lineup of Akron Brass innovations. Completely reinvented, it is packed with user-friendly features that improve operational effectiveness and safety. The 9323 is a basic valve controller and comes with true position feedback with presets. All of the features are displayed on high visibility, full-color LCD screen. All valve control systems are fully NFPA 1901 compliant. Find a distributor near you if you’re interested in any of our valve control systems.
- Valve open and close.
- The full-color LCD display that does not wash out in bright sunlight and visible from all angles.
- True position feedback from the valve.
- User programmable presets. Easy to configure for the first time and then to activate on the fire scene to quickly charge a line or get the right CAFS mixture.
- % open text is shown on valve bar graph. Can be disabled if it is not desired.
- Color indication available. ptional color indicators are available as well as the ability to program in the valve name and the discharge color on the top bar of the display.
- USB port onboard. Software for display and motor driver can be easily updated via USB flash drive.
- Easy to navigate setup menu. With additional buttons, menus are much easier to navigate and configure.
- Auto-dimming capability. Display will sense ambient light and adjust brightness automatically. This feature can be disabled if a set brightness is desired in all conditions
- Multiple display capable. Multiple displays can be used to control the same valve. No longer limited to two displays - 3, 4 or even 5 can be used and easily installed.
- Auto open - when option is turned on and valve is closed, pressing the open button once will automatically open the valve all the way.
- V-Mux hardware on-board for future V-Mux integration.
- CAN networked. System communicates using standard J1939 CAN protocol. Allows for flexible networked installations where needed.
- Installation flexibility with multiple options for power connections: power for the motor can be run from the display or powered directly at the valve.