Para-Dex™ EMS Gear by Fire-Dex® provides the durability and protection your job demands, plus an array of customizable option to make this gear perfectly suit your needs. The outer shell is 6oz. Nomex® , available in yellow, navy, royal, or tan and comes with 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material . This gear in lined with Crosstech® EMS Fabric which provides great breathability and heat stress relief while maintaining liquid penetration resistance from blood, bodily fluids, and water.
Fire-Dex® Para-Dex EMS Apparel is certified as compliant to NFPA 1999, current edition by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
Standard Para-Dex™ Jacket
- 29" or 33" length jacket
- 6.0 oz. Nomex® outer shell available in yellow, navy, royal or tan
- Sewn-in Crosstech® EMS fabric
- Inner zipper/outer hook & loop closure
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material in 2" NFPA standard configuration, Lime/Silver or Red/Silver
- Two combination semi-bellows/hand-warmer pockets (9x9x2")
- Radio pocket on right chest (9x3x2")
- Patch pocket on left chest (8x6")
- Hook & loop cuff adjusters
- Optional zip-in fleece or nylon liners are available