Para-Dex™ EMS Gear by Fire-Dex® provides the durability and protection your job demands, plus an array of customizable option to make this gear perfectly suit your needs. The outer shell is 6oz. Nomex® , available in yellow, navy, royal, or tan and comes with 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material . This gear in lined with Crosstech® EMS Fabric which provides great breathability and heat stress relief while maintaining liquid penetration resistance from blood, bodily fluids, and water.
Fire-Dex® Para-Dex EMS Apparel is certified as compliant to NFPA 1999, current edition by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
Standard Para-Dex™ Pant
- 6.0 oz. Nomex® outer shell available in yellow, navy, royal or tan
- Sewn-in Crosstech® EMS fabric
- Easy-on elastic waist*
- Two full-bellows pockets (8x8x2")
- 15" outer zippers on legs
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material in 2" Lime/Silver or Red/Silver around cuffs