Polyester Double Jacket LDH Supply Hose
Today’s fires are hotter—so more water is needed at the nozzle to knock them down fast. Conquest rises to the challenge with a patented thru-the-weave extruded polyurethane liner with a smooth surface that delivers maximum water flow. Conquest logs friction loss reductions of more than 50% compared to other hose designs, delivering more water at standard operating pressure.
- Built Better. Unique double jacket municipal fire hose made from 100% high tensile strength ring-spun polyester outer jacket covering extruded thru-the-weave polyurethane inner hose. No adhesive is used: The lining will never delaminate—100% guaranteed for the life of the hose.
- Unmatched Durability. Exclusive Dura-Cote™ treatment increases abrasion resistance to more than 50-times that of uncoated hose, increases burn resistance by 500%, virtually eliminates water pick-up, is resistant to petrochemicals and extends the life of the hose.
- Flexible. Remains flexible to temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C) and meets all NFPA requirements for ozone resistance. Passes 18" doorway kink test at 75 psi (1¾" diameter Conquest).
- Identifiable. Optional color-coded stripe of one contrasting color can be woven into the outer jacket running the full length of the hose.
- Versatile. Suitable for CAFS and foam concentrates. When specified for potable water, the polyurethane lining material meets NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for drinking water.
- Certified. Manufactured in accordance with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1961 Standard, latest edition within our ISO-9001 certified quality assurance system.
HOSE SIZING AND SPECIFICATIONS
|SIZE||SERVICE TEST||PROOF TEST||BURST||WEIGHT
(FOR 50' COUPLED)
|FLAT WIDTH||BOWL SIZE||CERTIFICATION AVAILABLE|
|IN||PSI (kPa)||PSI (kPa)||PSI (kPa)||LBS (KG)||IN||IN|
|5 in||300 (2070)||600 (4140)||900 (6200)||62 (28.1)||8.10 in||5.375 in|
As per NFPA 1961 – The service test pressure is to be 10% greater than the “normal highest operating pressure” at which the hose is expected to be used.