Polyester Double Jacket Attack Hose
The industry benchmark for durability and quality for over 40 years, Supreme is a traditional double jacket fire hose that remains one of the best values on the market today. High tensile strength ring-spun polyester yarn with a flexible rubber liner and calendered rubber backing keeps the hose supple when empty—and extremely tough when you need it to perform. Hose sizes up to 3" are designed specifically for use as heavy duty attack hose. Manufactured to a service test pressure rating of 400 psi (2760 kPa), Supreme handles fireground challenges with complete confidence.
- Innovative Design. Premium quality, double jacket, EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) rubber lined fire hose made from 100% high tensile strength ring-spun polyester yarn. The liner is attached to the inner jacket using a vulcanized calendared rubber backing that mechanically and chemically bonds the EPDM rubber lining to the inside jacket without the use of glues, and provides the assurance that the lining will not delaminate. Calendar backed hoses are more flexible and have a higher heat resistance than other hoses using a Thermoplastic (TPU) adhesive.
- Durable. Optional Dura-Cote™ treatment extends the life of the hose and greatly increases abrasion, heat, flame and petrochemical resistance while virtually eliminating water pick-up. Also protects from mildew and no drying is required.
- Flexible. Remains flexible to temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C) and is highly resistant to ozone and oxidation. Kink resistance exceeds that of lightweight jacketed hose.
- Identifiable. Optional color-coded stripe of one contrasting color can be woven into the outer jacket running the full length of the hose.
- Versatile. Suitable for use with CAFS and foam solutions.
- Certified. Manufactured in accordance with NFPA 1961 Standard, latest edition within our ISO-9001 certified quality assurance system.
Hose Sizing and Specifications
|Size||Service Test||Proof Test||Burst||Weight
(For 50' Coupled)
|Flat Width||Bowl Size|
|IN||PSI (kPa)||PSI (kPa)||PSI (kPa)||LBS (KG)||IN||IN|
|1 3/4"||400 (2760)||800 (5515)||1200 (8275)||22 (10)||3.20"||2 3/16"|
As per NFPA 1961 – The service test pressure is to be 10% greater than the “normal highest operating pressure” at which the hose is expected to be used.