A robust and accurate portable gas detector, the 3M GMI Personal Surveyor (PS200 Series) provides unrivaled protection in confined space applications with audible and visual alarms in the event of exposure to flammable or toxic gases.
Detecting and displaying up to 4 gases simultaneously, 3M GMI PS200 is suitable for a host of applications in a variety of industries. The 3M GMI PS200 4 Gas Meter can be configured to detect a combination of Methane, Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulfide, as well as other flammable gases.
- Simple 1-button operation
- Measures up to 4 gases: CH4 – Methane (LEL) O2 – Oxygen CO – Carbon Monoxide H2S – Hydrogen Sulfide Other flammable gases, available on request
- Audible, visual and vibrating alarms
- Internal pump (optional)
- Lightweight yet robust construction
- Sensor integrity checking
- Ease of maintenance
All PS200 Monitors are shipped with the following: Charging/coms clip, universal charging adaptor, calibration certificate, user manual, quick operating instructions & 3m tubing c/w quick connect for pumped instruments only