The SaberMaster Electric Master Stream makes remote controlled monitors truly remote because you can now easily change from solid bore to fog flow streams with the flip of a switch. No other master stream nozzles have this 2-in-1 capability.
- SaberMaster reduces the risk of injury by not having to climb onto the deck to change tips
- Provides smooth bore reach and penetration OR fog stream cooling and protection, without having to shut down the water flow to switch tips.
- No issues with tip storage or missing tips because changing from a solid bore to adjustable fog pattern is built-in
- SaberMaster designed for use with Style 3440 DeckMaster or Style 3480 StreamMasterII Monitors
- Built-in Stream Shaper (SaberMaster 1250)
In addition to the 2” tip size, the SaberMaster is available in a 1 3/8” or 1 1/2” to the offering. The flow in fog stream now matches the flow in the tip.
||17 lbs (7.7 kg)
||12 5/32" (309 mm)
||7 9/10" (200 mm)
||8 2/3"" (221 mm)