CONFIGURE THE SKA-PAK YOUR DEPARTMENT NEEDS!
CREATE THE SKU BY SELECTING YOUR OPTIONS FROM THE DROP-DOWN MENU AND RECORDING THE (#) AFTER EACH OPTION.
EXAMPLE: SAR2 X X XX 0 X 1 X X X 1*
*AFTER "SAR" THE 5TH NUMBER IS ALWAYS A "0", THE 7TH NUMBER IS ALWAYS A "1" AND THE LAST NUMBER IS ALWAYS A "1"
The Ska-Pak is designed for easy use and versatility for entry into or escape from hazardous or IDLH, environments. It is available with a lightweight, chemical resistant Polypropylene harness or a spark resistant Kevlar harness. The Ska-Pak is available with 5, 10 or 15 minutes rated cylinder egress duration.
- Combination Type C positive pressure respirator with escape cylinder for entry into or escape from hazardous, confined space, or Immediately Dangerous to Life and Health (IDLH) situations
- Includes E-Z Flo Pressure Demand Regulator with First Breath Activation and low exhalation resistance for easy breathing and reduced user fatigue.
- Available in 5 or 15-minute rated-cylinder egress options for selection versatility based on job at hand
- The cylinder is hip-mounted with a durable, secure cylinder band retention system
- 2 Styles of Harness:
- Polypropylene - chemically resistant and lightweight
- Kevlar - ideal in high heat environments or when there is potential for sparking