These fenders are tough enough to meet the punishing demands of the commercial marine industry.
Taylor Made Tuff End Round Fenders feature heavy-duty seamless construction. Their wide, round shape is useful in raft-ups where boats are constantly moving. Favored by commercial fishermen for their durability and generous diameter. Their thickly-walled, marine-grade, injection-molded vinyl is tested to 2,000psi tensile strength and stays soft and flexible throughout its long life. Solid-eye line holes will accept standard shackles and are contoured to prevent chafing. Includes a Trivalve™ for easy inflation with football needle or compressor. Shipped deflated. One-year warranty.
- Designed to perform under the most demanding conditions
- Rotationally molded end for high strength
- Heavy-duty seamless construction
- Marine-grade vinyl is tested to 2,000psi tensile strength
- Eyelet shape designed with a taper to allow the attachment of a standard shackle
- Trivalve™ does not require removal to inflate and allows inflation with football needle or compressor
- Valve located on the side of the fender for easy inflation
- Recommended inflation is 2psi
Model # 161695 | Mfg. # 61143 - Orange - 12"
Model # 4781779 | Mfg. # 61152 - Orange - 21"
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di-isononyl phthalate which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.