Fire-Dex® USAR Gear provides lightweight, breathable protection for technical rescue, emergency medical, and other non-fire incident calls where rugged durability and bloodborne pathogen protection are needed.
Certified to NFPA 1951 & 1999.
Jacket comes with CROSSTECH® SR moisture barrier
- 29" or 33" jacket*
- Inner zipper / outer hook & loop closure
- 3M™ ScotchliteTM Reflective Material in 2" NFPA standard configuration
- Two combination semi-bellows/handwarmer pockets (9x9x2")
- One radio pocket (9x3x2"), right chest
- One patch pocket (8x6"), left chest
- Hook & loop cuff adjusters
- Reinforced cuffs, shell material
*Custom sleeve lengths available upon request
Proven Economical Protection | Content - 93% NOMEX®, 5% KEVLAR®, 2% Anti-Static blend spun yarn | Material Weight - 7.5 oz/yd2 plain weave.